The NeuroTrac™ Sports is an advanced and modern digital dual channel STIM unit featuring 15 built in sports and muscle rehabilitation programmes and 3 custom programmes.
It will help with a wide variety of muscle related problems ~~Neuromuscular stimulation has been used for many years to stimulate muscle and nerve fibers to treat number of muscle and nerve related conditions. Over the last 30 years numerous clinical trials and papers have been written. The NeuroTrac Sports Muscle Stimulator is one of a new breed of modern Neuromuscular Stimulators which Verity Medical has developed with the therapist and patient in mind. Our principle aim is to design products that have high levels of functional use, are sensibly priced, compact, and user friendly. The Neurotrac Sports is a dual channel Muscle Stimulator combining several treatment programs into one unit. Neuromuscular Stimulation is increasingly understood by therapists and doctors. There is a better understanding of the mechanisms which exist between the nerves and muscles that makes it possible to stimulate the neuromuscular system with precise electrical signals. The NeuroTrac Sports Muscle Stimulator offers precision giving full control of pulse widths, Rates, Ramp up times, Work / Rest cycles as well as alternating or synchronous application if two channels are being applied.
- Suitable for Sports, muscle toning, muscle rehabilitation and cellulite reduction
- Digital Dual Channel STIM unit
- 16 Built in Sports programmes for ease of use
- 3 Customisable constant mode programmes
- Ability to lock the unit
- Records time in use and average current
- User friendly
- Compact, light and reliable Muscle Stimulator Benefits
The Neurotrac Sports-
- Increases muscle strength
- Increases and improves the blood supply to the muscle in cases of intermittent caudication
- As a warm up prior to exercise
- Prevents disuse atrophy (eg rheumatoid arthritis)
- 4 electrode pads included
- Check with your health fund for rebate and let us know at checkout if you would like a physio receipt.
- ARTG 210592 muscle stim