MEDISANA Germany has been a leading manufacturer of high quality, precision measuring devices for years.
Do you know your blood pressure?
With this model HGF you can simply check your blood pressure yourself.
This easy to use wrist monitor is TGA registered through Australian Physiotherapist ARTG 221435
and covered by a 3 year replacement warranty
Article number: 51255, HGF
- Traffic light function for classifying blood pressure according to WHO (World Health Organization) scale
- Type of blood pressure measurement: wrist, fully automatic
- Display items: systolic, diastolic, pulse, date, time
- Extra large, easy-to-read display
- number of memory slots: 120 for 2 users each
- Arrhythmia detection
- With storage case
- Certified medical device
|Warning: Wrist blood pressure monitors are extremely sensitive to body position. To get an accurate reading when taking your blood pressure with a wrist monitor, your arm and wrist must be at heart level.If not followed you may get a higher reading.
|Carry out the measurement whilst seated. Relax your arm and place it comfortably, on a table for instance. Raise the lower arm so that the cuff of the monitor is at heart level. Keep still during the measurement: Do not move and do not talk as this may alter the measurements.
- 1 MEDISANA blood pressure monitor HGF
- 2 Batteries (type AAA, LR03), 1.5V
- 1 Storage box
- 1 Instruction manual
- Name and model: MEDISANA blood pressure monitor HGF
- Display system: Digital display
- Memory slots: 2 x 120 incl. date and time
- Measuring technique: Oscillometric
- Power supply: 3V=, 2 x 1,5V battery AAA / LR03
- Blood pressure measuring range: 30 – 250 mmHg
- Pulse measuring range: 40 – 180 beats / Min.
- Maximum error tolerance for static pressure: +/- 3 mmHg
- Maximum error tolerance for pulse rate : +/- 5% of the reading
- Pressure generation: Automatic, using micro pump
- Deflation: Automatic
- Automatic switch-off: After approx. 1 minute
- Operating conditions: +5°C to +40°C; < 90% humidity
- Storage conditions: -20°C to +55°C;< 95% humidity
- Air pressure: 80 Kpa – 105 Kpa
- Battery life: Approx. 3 months with alkaline batteries (3 minutes of use per day)
- Cuff size: Circumference 14 – 19,5 cm f.adults
- Article Number: 51255
- EAN number: 40 15588 51255 1
- Color: White
Clinically validated according to standards for medical devices.
- Weight: 115 g
- Size: 87 x 67 x 25 mm
- 3 year warranty
- UPC 4015588512551