Theraband FlexBar is a high-quality treatment for Tennis Elbow and Golfer’s Elbow
The TheraBand FlexBar can be used to improve grip strength in the arm, hand and shoulder.
This durable, high-quality treatment for Tennis Elbow or Golfer’s Elbow has been research-proven to eliminate pain and provide an effective, non-surgical option to increasing your strength and endurance.
It works to improve upper extremities and decrease pain through bending, twisting or oscillating.
Please see attached video for Tyler twist.
There are 4 level of resistance, make sure you choose the the right level for you:
Yellow – Extra Light – 2.7kg/6lbs of force
Red – Light – 4.5kg/10 lbs. of force
Green – Medium – 6.8kg/15 lbs. of force
Blue – Heavy- 11.3kg/25 lbs. of force
The FlexBar’s color-coded resistance levels are suitable for improving grip and forearm strength in all ages, ranging from youths to seniors and even elite athletes.
- Available in four progressive resistance levels.
- Using a FlexBar to do the Tyler Twist exercise has been clinically proven to reduce elbow pain by 81% and increase strength by 72% for tennis elbow patients
- Rubber bar has easy to grip texture with ridges for comfortable use during bending, twisting, and oscillating movements
- Great for cricket players, golfers, and tennis players, and those suffering from overuse to strengthen the arm and shoulder and reduce pain in the forearm and elbow.
- 30 cm long, 4cm diameter bar made from dry natural rubber, takes 4.5kg of force to bend to a U-shape in red colour